Thursday, February 4, 2010

Cop a feel

I have been feeling myself up everyday lately. My symptoms seem to be starting to fade and that is kinda freaking me out. I dont' get to hear the baby for 2 more weeks so the only thing I have to go on is my symptoms. Hence, why I am feeling my boobs all the time. I just caught myself doing it at work and laughed at myself. Just making sure they still hurt at least a little gives me reassurance. so Iw ill continue to cop a feel whenever I want.

I have been sleeping like a baby lately too. Except when I have to go to the bathroom. I wish I could sleep like this when I wasn't pregnant. Peeing 10x a days is not letting up but once again, it's a symptom so I'm fine with it.

I just can't wait to hear it again. 2 weeks is dragging on. We do get to go to a prenatal class next Wednesday. Hopefully that will be fun and we can learn some stuff too.

No comments:

Post a Comment