Thursday, November 12, 2009

Negative...in a good way

Well, I'm finally neagtive for the c diff. After 2 rounds of Flagyl and a month of wanting to crawl into hole I am feeling a little better. But my body is still not back on track yet so I am once again on another medication to try to nip this thing in the bud. If I'm not back to normal by next week, I have to get a colonoscopy the day before Thanksgiving. Fun times. I'm just praying really hard that I respond to the drugs and get better by next week. I'm really so over this. The weight loss is nice, 6 lbs, but not worth the agony I have been going through the past month and a half. I just want to be normal again. I guess it's good I don't have to worry about making babies at the moment. My plate is full right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment