- He cries like a girl, which is so cute. But then again, maybe all babies cry like girls at first.
- He will occassionally purr when nursing.
- He has Tony's eyes.
- He is a trooper. Got stuck inthe heel 3x last week for jaundice and barely cried.
- He is stubborn like his mom and dad.
- He likes to sleep on his side.
- He has big hands and feet.
- He likes the right boob, doesn't care for the left. I find this strange and frustrating.
- He also like to play for a few minutes before breastfeeding, I'm told this is called Mouthing.
- He is such a sweet boy.
- He can already hold his pacifier in his mouth.
- He loves his daddy and mommy.
- He likes to go outside and look at the sky.
- He likes to be swaddled but also fights to get his hands out during the night.
- He has an angel kiss above his right eye.
Monday, September 13, 2010
Some little things I've learned about Jaxson so far.
Posted by Kim at 4:07 PM