Friday, August 7, 2009

Dream

Had a dream last night that I was at the beach for our annual family beach trip and I was pregnant with twins. All of a sudden, I had the babies, one was a boy and the other a girl. We named the girl Ava and the boy we didn't know what to name it but the name Sam came to my mind. Don't know if we ever named it that. Anyway, these babies were way early or something because we had no baby gear at all. I walked into one of the rooms and my family had thrown me a shower and they were all surprised to see that I had already had the babies and that there were 2 of them. When we went to go home I realized that we couldn't because we didn't have 1 car seat let alone 2. So we were stuck. Then I woke up.
So what does that mean? We aren't ready? I'll be pregnant by next year at the beach? I'm gonna have twins? Or does it mean nothing and it's just a dream?
I guess we will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment