Thursday, August 20, 2009

Less stress

Well since being on a break this cycle, I have definitely been less stressed out. I've still got the house, my teeth and the car accident injuries to deal with but it is a little easier not worrying about timing for a baby and the disappointment if it didn't happen again this month. I'm completely expecting to move on to another cycle next week but for the first time in a long time, I won't be too upset about it. I know I need to get some other things out of the way first and get my ducks in a row before I need to be pregnant. I'm still as impatient as ever but I'm dealing with it a little better this time around. Of course, we still casually timed it just for fun this month because you never know. I believe in miracles, I ust wish one would happen to me. :-)
Nothing new to report until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment