Friday, January 29, 2010

First OB appt

Went to my first OB appt yesterday. Took some blood and urine and got an exam. I think I could have seen it again but I stupidly told her that I just had an ultrasound on Friday, so she said we could use that at dating the pregnancy. So now I won't get to see it again for 3 more weeks. Ugh! the days are dragging on. I'm so ready to be out of the first trimester so I don't have to worry so much. I know anything can happen at any time but I will just feel so much better once I see it again and can move into the next trimester and tell everybody.

So far, being pregnant is not very fun. The only fun thing is realizing that I am pregnant and see it on the ultrasounds. Everyone says it will get better and I hope they are right. My back is killing me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment