- Your vocabulary is blowing up. You are saying words I didn't even know you knew. You are saying lots of 2-3 word sentences and we can pretty much hold a conversation and understand everything.
- We have to watch what we say now. You are repeating what we say all the time now. I said dangit yesterday and you just kept repeating it over and over especially after I told you not to say it because it is a bad word.
- You like to mimic us. If I cross my feet, you lean on something and cross your feet. If I put my hands in my pockets, you try to put your hands in your non-existent pockets.
- You understand that things can have more than one name. For pacifier, Ahma calls it a dummy, so when you are with her, you call it a dummy. Daddy calls it a nip, so with him, you call it a nip. I call it a pacifier, so when you are with me, you call it a paci. You also think it is cute to switch it up with the wrong name to wrong person.
- You have a good sense of humor but when you are all done, you are really all done.
- You like to sit on your potty but you are no where near potty training yet. We are not pushing it yet.
- You still get a nap and bedtime bottle.
- You love watching Mickey Mouse Club and Dora. As soon as you see daddy after school, you start begging him to watch it with you.
- You have this A-Z puzzle. You can empty all the letters out and put them back in the correct slot all by yourself.
- You can count on your fingers 1-5. You can count 1-10 all by yourself. You like to count the animals in your books. You are counting everything now.
- You know a couple of songs but are not a big singer yet.
- I think you like hip hop, dance music best. That is what will get you dancing.
- You do pretty eyes.
- You sleep in our bed almost every night right now.
- When we are in the car, you always say Move Cars! You are an impatient backseat driver.
- You weigh about 30 lbs, have all your teeth except you 2yr molars
- You wear size 2T-3T shirts, 2T shorts, and size 4 diapers.
Monday, July 9, 2012
Posted by Kim at 11:11 AM