Monday, July 9, 2012

22 months

This month you have lived up to the X in your name...EXTREME!  You have pretty much been doing the same things as last month but now you are definitely going extreme.
  • Your vocabulary is blowing up. You are saying words I didn't even know you knew.  You are saying lots of 2-3 word sentences and we can pretty much hold a conversation and understand everything.
  • We have to watch what we say now.  You are repeating what we say all the time now.  I said dangit yesterday and you just kept repeating it over and over especially after I told you not to say it because it is a bad word.  
  • You like to mimic us.  If I cross my feet, you lean on something and cross your feet.  If I put my hands in my pockets, you try to put your hands in your non-existent pockets.
  • You understand that things can have more than one name.  For pacifier, Ahma calls it a dummy, so when you are with her, you call it a dummy.  Daddy calls it a nip, so with him, you call it a nip.  I call it a pacifier, so when you are with me, you call it a paci.  You also think it is cute to switch it up with the wrong name to wrong person.
  • You have a good sense of humor but when you are all done, you are really all done.
  • You like to sit on your potty but you are no where near potty training yet.  We are not pushing it yet.
  • You still get a nap and bedtime bottle.
  • You love watching Mickey Mouse Club and Dora.  As soon as you see daddy after school, you start begging him to watch it with you.
  • You have this A-Z puzzle.  You can empty all the letters out and put them back in the correct slot all by yourself.  
  • You can count on your fingers 1-5.  You can count 1-10 all by yourself.  You like to count the animals in your books.  You are counting everything now.
  • You know a couple of songs but are not a big singer yet.
  • I think you like hip hop, dance music best.  That is what will get you dancing.
  • You do pretty eyes.
  • You sleep in our bed almost every night right now.
  • When we are in the car, you always say Move Cars!  You are an impatient backseat driver.
  • You weigh about 30 lbs, have all your teeth except you 2yr molars
  • You wear size 2T-3T shirts, 2T shorts, and size 4 diapers.
Your personality is shining through so much lately.  You are such a sweet, happy, playful, fun little boy.  I love you so much.  You are the best thing I've ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment