Thursday, July 19, 2012

I love my kid.

Just the little things he does.
He wrinkles his nose into a little triangle, smiles a huge smile showing all his teeth and pulls my head to his head and we just sit there, heads touching for a few moments in our own little world....He loves his mama.
He points out Donald Duck in the book, and says Daisy Duck, knowing full well that it is Donald.  He waits for me to say no, that's Donald Duck.  Then he looks at me, squints his eyes, smiles real big, shakes his head and says no, Daisy.  This goes back and forth a few times until finally he says Donald and moves on to the next thing.....He's got a sense of humor.
We thought we lost the cat the other night.  We looked all over.  We went down the street looking for her yelling Joy! Joy! And Jax was right there with me, yelling as loud as he could for the whole 30 minutes until we finally found her laying on the guest room bed.  I've never heard him yell that loud.....He is caring and loves his pets.
He kisses this little elephant in the book that has no friends and gives him pats. He says awe! every time we get to that page.....He's so compassionate.
On the way home from school, when we get stopped in traffic, he says MOVE CARS! MOVE CARS! over and over until we start moving again.....He is a backseat driver.  
He says ishies instead of Fishies.....and he's got the cutest little lisp at the moment.

I love my kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment