Monday, September 3, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Two years ago, I became a mama.  It is the best job I have ever had.  I love being your mommy and everything that comes with it.  From the good night cuddles to the freak out of nowhere tantrums.  I love it all.  You are growing up way too fast.  But I am so proud of the little boy you are becoming.

This year we had a Mickey Mouse party for you. You woke up and saw the Mickey Mouse banner on the wall and you were so excited, you were jumping up and down yelling Mickey! Donald! Goofy! Like they were really there in front of you inperson. It was the sweetest thing. Once again, the wrapping paper was more exciting than your gifts at times but you really had fun playing with your new toys once things settled down. You were really excited to see everyone.

 
 
 
 

 




 Happy Birthday Jaxson!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment