Thursday, April 18, 2013

Big boy underwear

I just have to say how freaking cute Jax looks in his big boy underwear.  I got him to wear some for a little bit last night.  I gave him the option of Boots or Diego and he picked Boots...then Diego...then Boots...then Diego...this went back and forth about 3-4x when I finally put my foot down and told him he had to pick one.  So he went with Diego.  We put them on and I told him to go show daddy.  He showed Tony and we both made such a big deal about what a big boy he was for wearing them.  I gave him a marshmallow just for wearing them. 

I told him to let me know when he had to pee or jsut go into the bathroom. He said he understood.  We watched a 30 minute show and he got up and stood in front of the bathroom door.  I asked if he had to go and he turned around and peed on the floor.  Oh well.  He did what he was supposed to do, just didn't make it to the potty. 

I was so proud of him for getting the concept.  I cleaned him up and told him he could wear his Boots underwear tomorrow. 

He looks so grown up in those cute little undies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment