Monday, July 6, 2009

Confused

What just happened? I went in on Friday for a follicle scan and I had 2 that were at 12mm each. One on each ovary. I also still had the cyst on my left ovary but she said it looked like it was starting to break down. Fast forward to today, I go in for another scan to see when I should take the ovidrel shot. Well, the 2 follicles that were at 12mm are no longer there, there are just a couple smaller ones instead. My cyst is still there, not getting any bigger but not really any smaller either. So what happened? The nurse said I might have ovulated already, but I'm only on cycle day 13. I've never ovulated that early or I might not ovulate at all because of the cyst. She pretty much didn't have a straight answer, so they took more bloodwork to check my progesterone and estrogen levels. I guess that will tell us if I did ovulate or what the heck is going on. So confusing.
Basically it looks like this month is shot. Now I just wonder when it will end since I have no idea what is going on with my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment