Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Third times a charm?

I had my IUI today. Kinda weird talking to the doc about the next cycle when I just started this one. Not that we expect it to fail or anything, but if this one doesn't work, we have to regroup and move on to somethig else. I'm not very positive this month. Not much is going right in any aspect of my life so I don't have high hopes for this to work either. I feel tired, beaten down today. The house stuff is really getting to me. I feel like we just can't win at anything at the moment. Tony doesn't help. I can't tell if he is just being a butthead about the baby stuff or if that is just his way of putting his frustration about it on me instead of dealing with it himself. I need a shoulder to lean on but I feel like I'm carrying this whole load by myself. Every month it gets heavier. Maybe we will take next month off if it doesn't work. But then again, that comes with it's own set of anxiety and wondering. We will see. Hopefully we can take the next 9 months off. :-) See I still have some hope left. Just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment