Monday, July 27, 2009

So, here we are

Here we are again, at the end of another cycle. Not the real end, just starting to feel my body wind down and get ready for whatever is coming next. A fork in the road. Go to the right and we are making a baby. Go to the left and we've got the same redundancy I've been having for the past year and a half...nothing. Which way is it gonna be God? I know I have no control over it. But I hate relying on others to get stuff done. So it's hard to just give it up to God at this point. Then again, I've been trying to do it on my own with no success so why not give it up to God. I'm tired.
So many lessons to learn. I just wish I didn't feel so beaten up by the time I learn them.
I don't even know if this makes any sense.
Going on Wednesday to talk about next cycle and what we are going to do. Don't know if I will even have a next cycle, could be pregnant but I just like having my ducks in a row. Should know this some time week if I'm postive or negative anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment