Thursday, April 8, 2010

Body - 19 weeks

Well, at my last appt I had only gained 2 pounds so far. The doctor said this month would be a big weight gain month for me. Well, he was right. I think I've gained between 3-5 pounds since last time. Luckily it is still mostly belly and a little bit of boobs. My hips fell like they are widening but not too much yet. It is starting to get a little uncomfortable to sleep on my sides now because of the extra belly weight but I still sleep better than I did before I was pregnant. I hope I don't start to freak out about the weight gain. I know I need to gain weight, I just hope I can do it slow and steady.

The baby is moving more now. I think I feel it everyday but it is still so soft that some days I forget if I felt it that day. This morning it was going a little crazy. It likes the left side a lot. Maybe it will be a left handed baby and make mine and Tony's life a little easier when it comes time to teach it stuff.

One more week until we hopefully confirm with this little mango is. I hope it cooperates so I can go buy stuff with confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment