Monday, November 8, 2010

2 month shots

Jaxson went in for his 2 month shots today. He did so well. Of course he cried but not for very long. I just held his arms and talked to him while the nurse did her thing. I didn't watch but I could tell once she did the first shot because his eyes widened real wide with a look of what the crap just happened to me, and then he screamed. By the time he stopped crying, it was time for the 2nd and 3rd shots, he got the same look and cried and screamed. I had to tell him to breathe, not that he understood me, but whatever. Once I put the pacifier in his mouth, he pretty much soothed himself down. He cried his first real tears today. They were streaming down his face, it was so sad. He was a real trooper though and didn't cry anymore after that. We went home, ate and went to bed. I'm sure he will sleep a little longer today which is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment