Sunday, November 21, 2010

Growing up


My baby is growing up so fast already. I love to watch him sleep. He sleeps with one or both arms either behind his head or covering his face with his little hands in a fist. He is giggling and cooing so much now. It's so wonderful waking up and rolling over to see him awake waiting for me to pick him up to eat. When he sees my face, his little face lights up knowing that his mama is there to get him. It melts my heart. He is discovering new things all the time now. He has figured otu that those things on the end of his arms are hands and they can pick things up or he can suck on them. Sometimes he will just hold his hand in front of this face and stare at it in amazement. Tony is having a lot of fun with him now too. They have their own little rituals. Tony puts him to bed at night and sings his little burritos song to him. Tony is so gentle with him at times but he is also a boy playing with his boy doing boy things. It's very cute.
We are still trying to figure out if he is gonna be a redhead or not. In certain lighting, he is definietly red but in others, he looks brownish. Who knows, it's all good.
He had his first Thanksgiving at G&G Ricciardo's yesterday. He was such a good boy for everyone. I can't wait to see how he is at Christmas with all the lights and stuff.
I'm still in amazement that this little kid came out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment