Monday, February 7, 2011

5 months

Well, at 5 months:
  • Jax is weighing in at around 16.2 pounds.  He feels like more sometimes. 
  • He is babbling all the time now and talks and laughs with us. 
  • He is a big flirt, always batting his big ole eyes at me and then giving me a big spitty laugh. 
  • He loves to blow spit bubbles all the time so his face is always a mess. 
  • Joy and Sadie have become a little more interesting to him lately.  He will watch them go by and try to grab their fur if he can get it.  Gotta watch him with Sadie though, since she's a grump. 
  • He can roll over from front to back now but still gets frustrated if he gets stuck. 
  • He is more interested in his toys and he loves his little stuffed monkey whose cheeks glow red and sings a song. 
  • He is cuddling into my neck and actually holding on as we wander around from place to place. 
  • Still no teeth yet. 
  • Cradle cap is making a comeback.  I just hope we can get it under control before it gets as bad as it was. 
  • His sleeping habits suck.  He has started waking up twice a night again, so I'm only getting about 3-4 hours sleep at a time. 
  • We gave him bananas yesterday and he made a face at first but then he liked them.  But boy did he stink a little bit after that.  I can't even imagine how this kid is gonna smell once we get lots of solids in him.  Ugh! 
  • He is sitting up for a couple of seconds on his own now.  But he doesn't like sitting, all he wants to do is stand.
  • He is very attached to me.  I can let others hold him but he wants to know that I'm there or he'll cry.  Family excluded.
  • He is such a sweet boy and so easy going.  Good baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment