- You learned to crawl. You are now a pro and are so speedy, you are like a little bug on the floor. We almost have to run to catch you.
- You are walking along the couch and entertainment center now. You love pushing all the buttons to hear the beeps. Daddy doesn't like that though.
- You got 2 bottom teeth at the same time.
- You said dada for the first time. Now you love to babble dada, daddy, yayaya. Occassionally I will hear an mmm sound from you when you are crying but you still haven't said mama. Grandma says you've said kitty and Ahma says you've said thank you. I don't know if I believe either of them. ;-)
- You can steer your walker like it's your very own car. You like to chase Sadie all around the kitchen and through the hallway.
- You like "reading" books now. You point at the pictures and want us to tell you what it is.
- You ask questions. Huh?
- You have a definite bedtime now, 8:30-9pm and you usually sleep until 7am when I wake you up for your bottle and then go back to sleep until 9:30am.
- You are taking baths in the big bath now.
- You are eating pretty much everything we eat. You still don't care for mashed potatoes. Don't know why.
- You give kisses.
- You know who daddy, mama, Sadie, Joy and some of the other family members are.
- You are trying to stand on your own but not ready yet.
- You are playing with us more often. You start the games now.
- You point to the lights and fan
- You wave hi and goodbye.
- You hold your sippy cup like it's no one's business.
Friday, July 8, 2011
10 months ( a little late)
Posted by Kim at 3:39 PM