Sunday, July 31, 2011

Vacation



Tony and I went to Sedona for vacation last week.  It was the first time leaving Jax for more than one night.  I knew he would be fine hanging with the grandparents and Ahma but I was still a little nervous.  We called every day and talked to him and we even got to see him a couple of times on Tango ( an Android phone app that is like Skype).  I think we all had fun.  My mom picked us up around 11:30pm on Thursday and he was asleep in his seat.  He woke up just enough to see me and fall riht back to sleep.  Once we got home, he woke up again as I carried him inside.  I kissed him and put him in his bed thinking he was gonna go back to sleep.  Nope.  He woke up and gave me the biggest smile ever and started kicking him feet and screamed with excitement.  So I picked him up and we gave each other a big hug.  He gave me my time and then he saw his daddy.  He couldn't get enough of his daddy.  We ended up playing until 2am.  I'm so glad he had fun while we were gone but I'm also glad he missed us. 
He's been pretty clingy since we got home but I assume that will go away in  couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment