Thursday, January 26, 2012

Stuff

New words are coming out of Jax's mouth daily.  Yesterday, I swear he said Mater, as in Mater from Cars, The Movie.  He hasn't even seen the movie.  He was eating one of his pouches and it had a picture of Mater on it and he looked at it and said Mater.  I was like, did he just say Mater?  We've only said that name a few times.  I don't know how he gets these things but he does.

He can open the front door all by himself now.  Scary stuff.  I'm sorry, I don't care who is outside, if you leave the door open, you are getting locked out.  I'm not taking any chances of Jax opening the door and walking outside by himself. 

We take walks most days and Sadie comes along with us.  It's so cute how Jax has taken to her.  Jax always walks ahead and turns around to look for her.  She is usually behind, so he will call her and wait for her to catch up.  It's so cute how he says her name. 

No comments:

Post a Comment