- You sing your ABCs (or your ABs as you call them) in your own little order.
- You can pick out letters from words. You know them from sight.
- You can count to 12
- You know that one hand equals 5 and two hands equals 10.
- You learned to climb out of your crib, so now you are in your big boy bed.
- You love your big boy bed, but it is a big transition to sleep in there all night.
- You still end up in our bed after a few hours.
- You share your fishies with anyone who wants one, even Sadie.
- You are wearing size 5 diapers, size 3T shirts, size 7 shoes, and size 2T shorts. You are growing so fast.
- Your have learned that you get what you want more often if you say please.
- Your favorite foods are mac & cheese, turkey sandwich, bananas, grapes, watermelon, chicken, cheese, ham, mushroom rice, and chicken & rice soup from Panera
- Your hate mashed potatoes just like your daddy.
- You have peed on the potty 3x now.
- You don't like loud noises.
- You saw daddy jump out of an airplane and fly down in a parachute. Now you think there should be parachutes in the sky every time you see a plane.
- You are reading and singing to yourself all the time now. It is so cute.
- Your favorite books are anything about Marley, Biscuit, Dora and Micky Mouse.
- You ask to say prayers every night and you tell me who to bless and then I fill in anybody you can't remember. You love to say Amen at the end.
- You love stickers and fishies and we can now bribe you with them. :-)
- You help me clean up your toys every night.
- You help mommy and daddy put away the dishes from the dishwasher. You love helping.
Monday, August 6, 2012
Posted by Kim at 12:32 PM