Friday, October 12, 2012

First REAL haircut.

I had been putting Jax's haircut off for too long.  I tried to cut it a couple times at home but the sides have just gotten out of control.  So it was time for the real deal. We explained to him what was going to happen and he seemed okay with it.  He said no a few times but didn't put up a fuss when it was time to get it done.  


 We tried to have him sit in the chair by himself but he wasn't having any of that.  So mommy sat in the chair and Jax sat on my lap.  Tony was getting his hair cut right next to us which I think made it easier seeing daddy get it done too.  So I told the lady not to cut too much off, just clean him up a little.  So she started cutting and Jax just sat there and we talked and played while she cut away. 

 Jax did a great job and he looks so handsome and grown up now.  
Still my sweet cute little baby boy.
October 7, 2012  5:15pm

No comments:

Post a Comment