Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Gross story

Here is another gross story from the land of Jax.
Last night I was getting dinner ready so I told Jax to go play in his playroom for a little bit.  I went into the living room for a few minutes while the water was boiling and I realized I hadn't heard anything from Jax in a few minutes so I went to look in the playroom for him.  He wasn't there.  So I continued to look and I found him on the kitchen floor, squatting over the dog/cat water bowl with Sadie's chew bone.  I looked at him and asked him what he was doing?  I already knew the answer wasn't gonna be good.  He looked at me, took the chew bone, put it in the nasty water that I had asked Tony to change for the past week but he didn't, used the chew bone as a spoon, swirled it in the water and proceeded to put it in his mouth and suck it all in. This water was nasty as you can imagine. I almost puked right there.  He had probably been having a nice little drink for about 3-5 minutes before I found him. I immediately told him to stop what he was doing.  I got down to his level as I am still dry heaving and he proceeds to pull a wet dog hair out of his mouth. (Insert puke in mouth.) 

Why oh why is my kid obsessed with the dog's water bowl.  It can't taste good. Hopefully he can't contract any dog germs from it.  Ugh!  It still makes me sick just writing about it.

I have to wonder if this is just something that my kid does or is it a common occurrence?  I'm probably just lucky. ;-\

No comments:

Post a Comment