Thursday, February 26, 2009

Message boards

I don't really have anyone in my “real” life that I can talk to about all this IF stuff.  It's a pretty lonely road.  Sure I talk to my mom and sister about it, but they really can't understand.  They are both good about it but I feel so exposed when I talk about it to anyone other than Tony.  I don't want anyone to feel sorry for me and my boo hoo problems.  I feel weird if I go into too much detail or talk too long about it.  It still seems like a taboo subject for a lot of people.   

I'm so glad I stumbled upon thebump.com a while ago.  I lurk a lot but I get excited when girls ask the same questions I was gonna ask and I get answers.  The girls on there seem smarter than some Drs. I've been to.  I guess when you've been poked and prodded and tested enough you start to learn what the heck is going on.  There was so much about my body that I didn't know a year ago.  But I know now.  I know more than I ever wanted to know.  :-)

I'm really ready to get this lap out of the way so we can get moving on the IUI.  I'm impatient.  Hopefully it will all turn out well.

No comments:

Post a Comment