Monday, February 23, 2009

On to another cycle

So I guess we are officially on cycle 14 now.  Last month was the first time in a while that I didn't temp or keep track of anything so it wasn't shocking to not be pregnant this cycle.    But I still had a little hope in the back of my mind that maybe a miracle would happen.  On the positive side, last month I did sleep better than I have since we started this journey.  So that's something I guess.
I wish March 6 would hurry up and get here.  I'm ready to just get this stuff out of me so we can at least have a chance of making a baby.  Obviously we can't do it on our own.  :-(
On one hand I'm really scared to have the laparoscopy.  But on the other hand, I know it's a positive step forward.  One step closer to making that little baby.  
God is teaching me patience and I know it will all be worth it when our little miracle is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment