Sunday, April 26, 2009

And so it begins.

Well, TOM finally showed up, it's not what I had hoped for but at least we can finally begin on our IUI journey. Hopefully it will be a short, one cycle successful journey. It's a bittersweet day. Looking back at the calendar, we didn't even have a chance with our timing this month. I thought we were right on, but I guess not. Stupid, random, long cycle. I wish we could have done this on our own but at least the dr. thinks we have a good chance with the IUI. I'm not even nervous really. Just ready to get going. I talked to Tony about how much money it is going to cost each month and he said he is looking at it as points on the credit card, which I thought was funny. 65 points each month towards our new washing machine and dryer. We joked that we could call the baby Maytag or Electrolux. Gotta have a sense of humor about all this. So tomorrow I have to call the doctor to set up my first ultrasound and then we go from there. Hopefully my body will cooperate.

No comments:

Post a Comment