Thursday, May 20, 2010

25.5 weeks



Here I am at 25 weeks, still rockin a decent body, although some days I feel huge. So far so good on all fronts.
Complaint of the week: cellulite
I had a little bit on my legs before I got pregnant but good Lord has it attacked me with a vengance since I started growing this little baby. I looked at my legs last night and wanted to cry. It is all over them. In some lighting it looks like I have none and then I move to a different lighting and it's like Blam! where did that come from. I know you are supposed to just go with the flow with whatever is happening to your body when you are pregnant but come on! I've read that some or most of it will go away after I have the baby and breastfeed etc, but I have to live with it until then. That sucks!
I think we are gonna have to switch the nursery and guestroom. The guestroom is so much bigger with more closet space and I just dont' see the point in having a huge room for people to use only a few times a year. The bed and dresser will fit in the smaller room just fine and the baby will have so much crap, we will need the extra space for him. Plus, you don't want to make it too comfortable for guests or they won't want to leave. :-) I'm making the executive decision to move the room. Tony doesn't agree but it's gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment