Friday, August 6, 2010

Carpel Tunnel

I now have carpel tunnel in both hands. I have a brace I'm wearing at work but it doesn't do much. Dr. says it should go away soon after I have the baby. For now, there's not much I can do about it. I woke up last night thinking I broke my finger. I just sat there in the dark touching it and moving it thinking it was broken, it hurt so bad. But alas, it is fine, my fingers are just killing me all day now. I feel like I have arthritis. So this is my newest fun pregnancy symptom. I've had it about 5 days now. On a good note, my back hasn't been hurting as much lately so I guess I've just replaced one ache with another. Such is life I guess.
Hopefully getting some sun at the beach this weekend will give me a boost of energy and feeling good so I can get through these last few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment