Monday, March 21, 2011

35th birthday


For my 35th birthday Tony and I got a hotel downtown so I/we could get a full night's sleep for the first time in a long time.  It's been about a year since I have had more than 6 hours sleep at one time.  Between being pregnant and having a baby, sleep has not come easily for me for a while.  I was a little nervous at how Jax and I would handle being away from each other for a whole 24 hours but we both made it through great.  I guess we were both occupied enough to not worry about it.  But once we were done with our hotel and movie the next day, I was ready to get back to my baby and when I saw him, he seemed happy to have me back too.  I think it was good for both of us though, to know we can do it if mama needs some R&R in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment