Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thinking back and our life now.

When this picture was taken 2 years ago, I ached for a baby.  We were put on a break by the doctor and that Christmas everything was bittersweet.  After 2 years, I was beginning to lose faith.  I put on a brave face but I was so sad on the inside.  Little did I know God was already working on our little miracle and Jax was already in this picture, we just didn't know it yet.  Just goes to show you everything really does happen in God's time and not ours.  When I look back at those 2 years, I can see everything we went through and everthing that we had to overcome was for a reason.  If some things hadn't of happened when they did, he wouldn't be here. 

Now, 2 years later, we have the pleasure of living everyday just trying to make this little kid the happiest and most loved kid in the world.  Sure, it would have been nice to have had an easy road to get here, but in a way, I appreciate the hardship of it all.  Makes me thankful for him that much more.

After I met your daddy, I didn't think my heart could love any more, but then you came along and now I'm busting at the seams.
I love you bubba!



No comments:

Post a Comment