Monday, October 5, 2009

Jamaica

Tony is going to Jamaica. Out of the blue Friday he gets a call from a former client that has a hotel in Jamaica to see if he can come out and fix his gaskets. He asked if I wanted to go but I can't because I don't have any spare days at work. So he is leaving in few minutes to go to a tropical island and I'm stuck here at work. Blah! We almost missed doing the IUI this month because the nurse thought my follicles were pretty big and I would need to do it on Thursday, and of course he isn't coming home until Thursday. But I just got the call and they said we could do the IUI on Friday. So here's hoping my eggs don't ovulate until Friday afternoon and everything comes together and we make a baby this month. It's our anniversary on the 28th. that would be a good present. I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment