Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Baby hair and new faces

His hair is finally coming in for real this time.  No more bald spots from rubbing out the cradle crap that has tortured us for 8 months.  I think we've finally tamed that dragon.  The color is still a wonder to us, will it be dark like his daddy or red like his mama or a combination of both.  I really don't care, either way it will be beautiful. He's gonna look so cute with a little color on his head.  I love rubbing my hand over his head and feeling the soft fluffy little hairs that are sprouting out.  I just love it.  I just love him.

He's started making a new face.  I don't know where it came from but he just starting doing it out of no where.  He squints his eyes and nose and makes a little smile.  It's like a fake smile or something.  I'll have to get a picture of it.  It is very cute.  He is interacting with us a lot more now instead of just reacting to us.  There is a big difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment