Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Blah!

I haven't really had the urge to write on this for a while.  Jax has been teething for the past 2 weeks, which means we have all been miserable and getting no sleep.  I started part time 2 weeks ago and I feel more tired now even though I'm only working 3 days a week.  He is waking up 2-3x a night, every night for 2 weeks now.  Sometimes for an hour at a time.  Tony and I switch off but I wake up everytime he cries. It is exhausting.  I feel so bad for Jax.  He is half a sleep but still whaling in pain in the middle of the night.  I have never seen him like this.  He is normally such a happy go lucky little boy but right now, he is moody, clingy, and demanding all day and can't sleep at night.  He has 4 teeth coming in.  They need to hurry up.

Last night when he woke up at 4am, I took him to the rocker to feed and rock him and he just laid there in my lap, his eyes closed, playing with my fingers, just drinking away, finally at peace for the moment. I love it when he plays with my hands or fingers when he dream feeds. It was a sweet little moment.

1 comment: