- I'm sorry if sometimes I get mad when you play with your food and beat the table instead of eating. I just want you to be healthy and full.
- I'm sorry if sometimes I get frustrated when you wake in the middle of the night and it takes an hour and a half to get you to go back to sleep. I just want you to be on a schedule taht doesn't consist of you waking up at 3am.
- I'm sorry if I don't read to you everyday. I forget sometimes and want to do other things with you but I do want you to be smart, so I'll work on it.
- I'm sorry that I can't play with you the way daddy does, all rough and boyish. I am injured so I have to be careful.
- I'm sorry I can't understand some of the things you are trying to communicate. I don't speak fluent baby talk.
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Posted by Kim at 12:30 PM