Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Teething

I hate teething.  I'm sure Jax hates it more than me since he is the one that is physically going through it.  I hate to see my baby in so much pain that he is crying inconsolably and whaling backwards in my arms at 3am two nights in a row.  Why does it have to be so hard on him? I heard that some babies just breeze through it like it's nothing.  Not my baby.  He is miserable.  It only seems to affect him at night.  I guess he is so preoccupied during the day that he can ignore the pain.  Tylenol helps a little but it takes a while to take affect.  I can see the tooth that we are dealing with.  Right now, it just looks like a white bubble on his gum.  I hope it breaks through soon.  I hate to see him in so much pain. Poor baby.  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment