Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

I must say, this was one of the best Christmases in a long time.  Not just because we have Jaxson this year but it was just good all around.  No drama, not too much stress and just good times with everyone.  Tony and I both got some surprise gifts for each other, which was nice. Jaxson got so much stuff.  I'm glad we didn't really buy him any gifts since everyone else bought him so much stuff.  I'm still trying to figure out where to put it all.   He had no clue what was going on but he seemed to have a blast anyway.  He is getting so big now, with all his chubbiness and his hair is starting to grow back in.  I'm thinking it's gonna be reddish brown/auburn.  He really wants to sit up on his own now.  He tries to pull himself up but can't quite do it.  He likes to grab my hands and pull himself up from a laying position all the way up to stand.  He held his bottle all by himself on Christmas Eve.  I know it was a fluke but he did it.  He still hasn't rolled over, but I'm not ready for that yet anyway.
He is getting such a personality.  He flirts with his eyes and smiles all the time.  He tries to mimick our sounds and he loves for us to make any goofy noise with our tongue or make stupid faces at him.  He is laughing a lot now.  He is such a happy baby.  I don't know what we did to deserve such a good baby.  I just hope he stays that way and isn't a terror when he gets older.  Only time will tell so I'm enjoying this for as long as it lasts.  Now, I just wish he would go to bed at a decent time and let me sleep through the night.  Wishful thinking at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment