Thursday, December 9, 2010

This morning

This morning Jaxson woke me up at 6am to eat. This is a little earlier than I'd like but he let me get almost 6 straight hours of sleep so how could I not. Anyway, he got done eating around 6:40 which gave me about 30 minutes to go back to bed. Instead of putting him back in the PNP like I usually do, I put him in bed with us. He was all warm and cuddly in his new fleece sleep sack. I put him close to me and held his little hands and caressed his face and he fell right back to sleep. Occasionally he would squeeze my hand as if to say hi mom thanks for letting me sleep up here with you guys. I would normally just go back to sleep at this point but instead I just cuddled him and listened to him breathe and make little baby noises for a half hour. Wonderful way to start my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment