Wednesday, June 9, 2010

28 weeks appt.

I had my gestational diabetes test today. The drink wasn't as bad as everyone was saying. It just tasted like flat orange soda. I won't know if I passed until Friday. The baby slept through the whole thing. Must have been too much for him. Doctor says he weighs about 2.5 lbs now, which is right on track.

I gained 4 lbs so I'm up to a total of 14 lbs. Still on the low to normal side. Fine by me, the less I put on, the less I have to take off. I felt like I gained a lot this month but I guess it was mostly baby.

We finished putting the crib together last night and put the bedding on it. It looks cute. I like it. Tony made sure I took pics of it all together. I think he secretly is getting into things slowly but surely although he still will not admit it.

So after our big flood last weekend, we are finally back in the house. I am still hoping we can get our flooring in before my shower. We will be cutting it close no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment