Friday, June 18, 2010

Hormonal meltdown...in a funny way.

Last night I was watching Bethenny Getting Married. I don' tknow what it is about her but she is funny to me. She's very direct and matter of fact and just says really good one liners. Anyway, the scene wasn't that funny but something in it just tickled me and I started laughing, really hard. So hard that Tony came out to see what was so funny. I rewined the DVR and showed him. He thought it was funny but I just busted out again laughing hysterically. Crying laughing where tears were just spitting out of my face. So he starting laughing at me really hard, to where he was tearing up, which made me laugh even harder. As I was laughing, I could feel the crying laugh turn into a laughing cry but I fought it. I knew that if I let myself go with it, I would literally start bawling right there. My face was drenched in tears but I was still laughing. This went on for a good 10 minutes. Tony finally got up because he was done laughing and was beginning to think I was a freak. Finally, I settled down and only had a few more outbursts before the hormones let me level out.

It was really good to let it out though. I had just read in the baby book not to be surprised if one minute you are laughing and the next you are crying. I think that is part of why I couldn't stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment