Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Started putting the crib together this weekend. Wasn't too hard but I definitely needed Tony's help. We got 3/4 of the way done and of course, it was missing a nut or bolt or something. So now we have to wait for them to send us another one in the mail. Tony finally switched the rooms, at least half way. He moved the bed in to the smaller room, but of course he had to set it up his way, not the way it would fit best. He's so concerned about people beign able to get in and out of the the bed on both sides. He's a dork but at the moment I guess I'm just glad he gave in and moved it. We will see how the room gets set up completely later. ;-)

We went to a lake party this weekend and everyone was telling me how small and good I look for being almost 7 months pregnant. I'm glad that I seem small to everyone but I am just hoping the pounds don't start packing on me in the last couple of months. I weighed myself a couple of days ago and I had already gained 4 lbs since my last appt. At this rate, I'll have gained at least 6 more pounds this month. That will only bring me up to 16 lbs total but it is still hard to adjust to gaining so much weight in such a small amount of time.

The weight is really starting to get to my back now. Everyday I have a shart pain going through from right below my right boob through to right under my bra strap. I think it is from sitting in an upright position for too long. I notice it a lot at work or if I'm sitting in a chair. I think the pain in the front is from my underwire. I feel like I'm losing sensation right there, but I also get lightning bolt like pain there too. I went to the back doctor and he tried to fix it but whatever he did, didn't help. So I'm just stuck with the pain for now.
I am officially waddling because of it.

Kylee got to feel the baby kick this weekend. And my mom felt him have the hiccups. He started having the hiccups about 2 weeks ago. He gets those a lot. It's cute. He's rolling a lot now too.

No comments:

Post a Comment