Wednesday, July 7, 2010

1st baby class

We went to our 1st baby class last night. It was pretty informative and we both learned a few things. Tony's main objective was to be the funny guy in class. We ended up being the funny couple. We both had a few zingers that people laughed at. The teacher asked the men what the baby's name would be and Tony busted out with Blake, and the lady started writing it down and I looked at her and said DO NOT WRITE THAT DOWN! And she looked at me kinda confused and I just said, WE DO NOT AGREE. Everyone started laughing. I didn't mean to be so blunt about it, but she was gonna put Blake on the graduation certificate or something. So she said she will leave it as undecided and we all just laughed.
I bought Tony some Nerds to have after we got home for going to class and not falling asleep. I'm the best wife ever. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment