Monday, July 12, 2010

Just complaining

Last night I went to bed at 11pm and didn't get to sleep until after 2am. This is becoming a trend, in bed around 11 and not getting to sleep until after 1am almost every night the past week. If I'm not up because of my heartburn, then I have to pee, or I'm just uncomfortable. My butt and back hurt, especially at work. I sit on a pillow and have one behind my back but it does no good. I get up every hour to walk around and my sciatic nerve is just killing me everyday. It takes about 5 minutes to walk it out and then I have to sit again for another hour and then repeat. I feel like an old lady. I'm not just waddling, I'm limping because of the pain. I hope I can make it at work for the next 7 weeks but if I'm in pain like this everyday, I don't know how I will. My butt hurts everyday from sitting. Tony must not believe me because he insists on smacking my butt at least once a day. I wish he could wear a pregnancy suit for the next 7 weeks and see how he feels. He thinks he would get used to it and it would be easy. Yeah right, whatever. He is helping me out more now because I think he can see that I'm more miserable lately. I have terrible acid reflux and heartburn now. I eat Tums like it's candy and I just bought some Maalox, which is digusting, but the combo of that and Tums seems to work at night. I'm getting up to pee about 3x before I can even try to have any chance of getting to sleep and then I wake up at about 3 and 6am everynight too. I'm getting to that point where I'm ready to be done with this crap and have this baby. But I know it's not time yet. AND, IT'S FREAKING HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment