Monday, July 19, 2010

Emotions

The hormones or emotions are hitting me again. Just reading my weekly pregnancy report makes me tear up. Not because I'm all sentimental or whatever but because it will mention things that I should be going through around this time and they are just right on. I am going through all the stereotypical, normal pregnancy stuff right now. I read it and I'm like YES, that's exactly what I'm feeling or going through. But it makes me feel worse for some reason.
Today is a pretty miserable day for me. After the wedding on Saturday and only getting about 4 hours of sleep last night, I'm dragging and miserable at work. I had to sit through a 2 hour harassment meeting today which was basically torture. I cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel yet. 6 weeks still seems like such a far off time. I told work August 31 will be my last day even if baby isn't here yet. I just know that physically my body will be done with sitting in this chair at work for 8 hours a day by then, probably before then, but I'm gonna try to stick it out.

Tony is starting to voice his fears more now. It's good that he is saying it out loud now. That way, more people can give him pep talks and advice. If he wasn't scared, then I'd be worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment