Thursday, June 2, 2011

TV

I've noticed lately that Jax doesn't really watch tv.  We don't turn on kid shows for him to watch and he isn't really into watching anything that we are watching with the exception of the Simpsons.  I know it is not the best show for a child to watch but he doesn't understand it yet and when he gets a glimpse of those little yellow people on tv, he will sit there and watch in awe with his daddy for the whole episode.  I know Tony likes that he like his favorite show. 

I don't know if we are doing him a disservice by not putting on Sesame Street or whatever kid show is the cool thing to watch.  But he just isn't interested in tv yet.  He would rather play with his toys and figure out why things do what they do on his own.  I guess we should start to introduce him to the educational shows soon.  I know it will help him learn a thing or two taht maybe we haven't thought of yet.  I just don't want him to be a couch potato at the age of 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment